Wondering what’s up with the radio silence around here? I’ve been itching to write and share …. but just haven’t had a spare moment to do so between end-of-school events with the kids, packing, and then actually doing the travelling bit!
And, now — yes! — we are here in Australia for our epic adventure. It’s something we’ve been wanting to do for some time now. But as you can imagine, it takes a lot of planning and saving to actually pull it off. It’s almost surreal to believe that it’s all happening now.
Things I’ve been focused on and
plan hope to write about include:
- How to prepare your home for a long vacation
- How to keep kids happy on a long flight
- My new travel makeup kit — cleaner & healthier than ever!
- Day trips in Melbourne
- Clothes conundrums and my packing “issues”
- A caravan weekend in Adelaide
- How to save money when planning your trip
- and … on … and on …
I will have a couple of more quiet days this week and I hope to get in some quality blogging time. Let me know if there is something of particular interest to you that you want to hear about!