One of the things I am most looking forward to over the holiday break is being able to skip the morning madness. Instead, breakfasts can be long and lazy. And hey, maybe even a little decadent — like this Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Red Berries cereal from Nature’s Path Organic Foods? Mmmm …. chocolate covered raspberries and strawberries!
Perhaps even better than the decadence is that Nature’s Path foods are USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Oh, and that’s not it! The Love Crunch cereals are part of the company’s Bite4Bite initiative, which donates the equivalent amount in cereal or cash to food banks across North America — up to one million dollars — any time you buy a bag.
Never tried Nature’s Path before? Well, here’s your chance my friend!
Two lucky Coffee with Julie readers will win a basket of goodies, as pictured below. Included in the basket are the following:
- Red Berry Love Crunch
- Cranberry Qi’a
- Apple Pie Crunchy Bar
- Maple Pecan Chewy Bar
- Berry Strawberry Chewy Bar
- Red Berry Crunch Cereal
- Coconut Chia Granola
- Que Pasa Chips
- Que Pasa Salsa
Yummy, right? That’s what I thought.
- This giveaway is for Canadian residents (but void in Quebec, sorry).
- The value of each basket is approximately $50.
- The winner will receive their basket directly from the PR Agency, via courier (i.e. not from me).
- One entry per person please, just to be nice and fair.
- I will randomly draw two names from the comments using random.org on Monday, Dec 17th at noon.
- You MUST leave a comment below and share your answer to the question: “What you are thankful for this holiday season?”
Good luck and happy week ahead!
UPDATE: The lucky gift basket winners are Summer Plewes and Angi! I will be contacting you directly by email. Congrats and ENJOY!