Our family loves Ottawa’s Starr Gymnastics. Both Stella and Max have taken classes there and I’ll tell you why: because it’s fun and it’s positive.
For Stella, she appreciated the friendly environment and that she could wear shorts and a t-shirt, since a bodysuit is not required. For Max, we initially enrolled him to help strengthen his core and increase his gross motor coordination, but we stayed on because he was really enjoying the music and the trampoline. (This home video makes me so000 nostalgic for his baby pudge!)
We never harboured dreams of a competitive gymnast in our midst, but the benefits of gymnastics are tremendous and well documented. Starr welcomes kids of all ages and abilities to join in, and they genuinely do so.
Starr is also a bit of a community hub because they offer a free baby playgroup (a mental life-saver for the new mom who needs to get out of the house!), pre-school drop-in playtime, and birthday party sessions.
This year, Max is going to be lucky enough to celebrate his 7th birthday at Starr and your child can too with this awesome giveaway!
The details of this giveaway are:
- two-hour birthday party package (1 hour gym session + 1 hour party room)
- up to 10 children, including the birthday child
- retail value of $160
- at any of Starr’s Ottawa locations
- to be scheduled by the winner directly with Starr
- does not include cake, lootbags, etc.
- additional information and details on Birthday Party Packages on this link
To enter, use this form below … good luck! (Contest opens 06/10/2015 at midnight and closes 06/18/2015 at midnight)